- 99.3% Reviewers Recommends This Product
- Repels rain for remarkably improved vision
- Makes it easier to clear ice, snow and even dirt
- Reduces glare in the rain, especially at night
- Helps reduce water marks and keeps down salt water
HOW IT WORKS
Using technology innovated for the aviation industry, Aquapel Glass Treatment forms a chemical bond with the glass which increases water repellency, causing water to bead and easily shed off the glass. These fluorinated compounds apply in just minutes to a clean, dry windshield or any exterior glass surface, and lasts up to 6 times longer than silicone-based products.
Of course the best way to see how Aquapel Glass Treatment works is to have it applied on your windshield. Ask for wherever your vehicle is professionally serviced.
Whenever it's time to renew your long-lasting Aquapel Glass Treatment, its performance can be restored in just minutes. Once you've driven with Aquapel, you won't want to drive without it.
See Clearly. Drive Safer... today and every day with Aquapel. When your safety is involved, SEE CLEARLY and DRIVE SAFER.
RECOMMENDED BUY MORE PACKS TO MAKE ALL YOUR GLASS WORKS.
1.How long will Aquapel Glass Treatment last on a vehicle?
Lasts six (6) times longer than other rain repellent glass treatments.
Lasts for months, under normal driving conditions.
2.How much time does it take to apply?
Applies in minutes to a clean, dry windshield.
3.How is it different from other rain repellent products?
Fluoropolymer vs. silicon wax-based chemistry.
Chemical bond actually adheres to glass. Lasts at least six times longer, more durable performance.
- We truly believe we carry some of the most innovativeproducts in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 14 day guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
- We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance